Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Barely Hanging On

I haven't written in a while. It's hard because I am so overwhelmed all the time. I know that isn't really a valid excuse but it is the reason none-the-less.

In 2000, when the yearbook people went around to the seniors and asked what we most worried about. I said, "A Plague". I really wish I hadn't predicted the future of 2020. 

2020 was hard. 

2021 was harder.

2022, I am barely hanging on.

I am tired of being the only supporter of my family. 

I cry all the time. I feel like no one sees all that I do, or cares.

I can't continue with working 60 hours a week, then helping my children the entire weekend... only to complete it week over week, week over week.

I just want an end, I need it to end.

The song that has resonated the most lately... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQwVKr8rCYw 

No comments: